The purpose of the Civil Service Senate Communications and Outreach Subcommittee is to keep constituents informed on matters relating to civil service employees.
2021-22 Civil Service Communications and Outreach Subcommittee Leadership
2021-22 Meeting Schedule
The Civil Service Communications and Outreach Subcommittee meets Tuesdays from noon-1 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
|September 27, 2022||noon-1 p.m.||Online Via Zoom|
|October 25, 2022||noon-1 p.m.||Online Via Zoom|
|November 29, 2022||noon-1 p.m.||Online Via Zoom|
|January 24, 2023||noon-1 p.m.||Online Via Zoom|
|February 21, 2023||noon-1 p.m.||Online Via Zoom|
|March 28, 2023||noon-1 p.m.||Online Via Zoom|
|April 25, 2023||noon-1 p.m.||Online Via Zoom|
Committee members will be automatically added to a Google Calendar invite for these meetings.
To create and support an informed constituency as dynamic, capable, accomplished, and contributing to the goals of the University.
- Promote the use of multi-media to communicate beneficial messages for and about civil service employees.
- Develop the monthly newsletter from subcommittee reports and other information vital to Civil Service.
- Work with the Senate staff to evaluate and keep the website vital and current. Subcommittee to evaluate website content to determine if current. (Staff person to update website accordingly.)
- Answer e-mails from employees regarding communications, as requested by the chair.
- Submit a monthly subcommittee report to the CSCC membership listserv.