The P&A Senate Communications Subcommittee enhances the image of the P&A by publicizing the work of the P&A Senate and the achievements of P&A to all stakeholders.
2021-22 Communications Subcommittee Leadership
B. COMMUNICATIONS SUBCOMMITTEE
The Communications Subcommittee enhances the image of P&A by publicizing the work of the P&A Senate and the achievements of P&A to all stakeholders.
The Communications Subcommittee shall be composed of at least 5 P&A members, including P&A Senate members, P&A Senate alternate members, and P&A at large.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To provide direction for P&A Senate communication activities.
2. To work with the P&A Consultative Committee to represent P&A staff and the P&A Senate across the University of Minnesota System.
3. To promote P&A staff and the P&A Senate by facilitating and disseminating newsworthy issues and special events through the P&A Newsletter and blog.
4. To distribute approved P&A Senate meeting updates to keep all constituents informed of the current conversations occurring in governance across the system.
5. To build a strategic identity for P&A staff and the P&A Senate in collaboration with the P&A Consultative Committee.
6. To conduct a bi-annual audit for P&A Senate communication tools.
7. To generate and prioritize a list of annual goals and submit an annual report.
8. To recommend to the P&A Consultative Committee such actions or policies as it deems appropriate.
9. To coordinate with other P&A subcommittees to develop communication strategy for events and outreach.
10. To archive communications and document processes and procedures used throughout the academic year.